Company law is constantly changing, and learning allows us to adapt to the different consequences of these changes.
Our trainings allow us to better understand the legal rules in companies, to follow the current reforms and to better understand the legal effects of these transformations.
• Understand the company’s management in terms of holding general meetings
• Control the account validation process
• Reinforce the fundamentals of holding meetings
• Know the intricacies of annual account approvals.
• Prevent conflicts of interest between the company and its executives
• Knowledge of the bodies and procedures for controlling regulated agreements based on the legal form of the business.